First Kids Ministry
Thank you for your interest in the Children's Ministry of First Baptist Kenner. Our aim is to assist you in helping your child develop a deeper love for Christ and the Scriptures during these formative years in their spiritual development.
- Sunday Mornings: 9:00am bible study (Sunday School) for babies through fifth grade.
- Wednesday Nights: M.G.M. (Missions, Games, Music) for babies through fifth grade at 6pm.
- Sunday Nights: Team Sprouts (Preschool) and Team Rooted (Children) at 5pm.
- Parent’s Night Out- 2nd Friday of Each Month, 6pm-9pm (Dates subject to change with church calendar)
- Mothers of Preschoolers (M.O.P.S), 2nd Monday of Each Month, 9:30am-11:30am
- Service Day for 1st-5th Graders
- Vacation Bible School, first full week of June.
- Game Day for 1st-5th Graders
- Children’s Camp for 3rd-5th Graders
- Breakfast in Bethlehem
- Easter Celebration
- Back to School Bash
- Children’s Pool Party
- Special Field Trips
- Water Fun Yard Party
- Family Movie Nights
- Pumpkin Patch
We use the KidCheck system to ensure the safety of your child while they are in our care. For more information on KidCheck visit: www.kidcheck.com